GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Mobile Phone Application to enable scale-up for Hospitality Guaranteed Ltd
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Mobile Phone Application to enable scale-up for Hospitality Guaranteed Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Software-related services. Software development services. Software implementation services. Software supply services. ERDF - Mobile Phone Application to enable scale-up, process efficiency and improve overall customer experience for ApprenticeSTOP business model
5. CPV Codes:
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
72263000 - Software implementation services.
72268000 - Software supply services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.05
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/09/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2020