GB-Middlesbrough: Humidifier Maintenance
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Humidifier Maintenance
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Ventilation and air-conditioning installation work. Heating-plant repair and maintenance work. Repair and maintenance services of boilers. Repair and maintenance services of mechanical building installations. Repair and maintenance services of cooler groups. Working under Teesside University Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Goods and Services the Contractor shall undertake maintenance of humidifiers on site in accordance with the following Maintenance Specification. This will include quarterly replacement of steam cylinders.
5. CPV Codes:
45331200 - Ventilation and air-conditioning installation work.
45259300 - Heating-plant repair and maintenance work.
50531100 - Repair and maintenance services of boilers.
50712000 - Repair and maintenance services of mechanical building installations.
50730000 - Repair and maintenance services of cooler groups.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q19.109
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/08/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 10/09/2020
Period of Work End date: 09/09/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no