GB-Leeds: CEPE Associates
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: CEPE Associates
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3433798, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Contact: Saima Bibi, Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Education and training services. The Centre for Executive and Professional Education (CEPE) provides business, public sector organisations and individuals with a wide range of transformational learning experiences suited to those seeking professional and personal growth. CEPE sits within Leeds University Business School(LUBS), and carries the reputation of a highly respected research driven University.
We are seeking to extend our Associate Faculty network and are looking to identify and engage with individuals and organisation with specialist knowledge and skills to complement our Core Faculty and LUBS Academics. The areas we have identified we would like to engage Associate Faculty:--Executive Facilitation-Mentoring by Business Advisors, especially with SME experience.-Executive coaching for professional staff and Master Students on CEPE degree programmes.-Psychometrics by Business Coaches, including Leadership Effective Analysis 360.-Action learning by Action Learning Set Facilitators-Specialist sessions by Specialist Adjunct Faculty-Industry best practice by Industry Experts-Business simulations by Simulation Experts -Generic Executive Education Facilitation.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
80000000 - Education and training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/08/2020 08:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 22/09/2020
Period of Work End date: 21/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes