GB-Leeds: The University is looking to establish a Framework consisting of three separate Lots for the provision of Reactive and Planned Hard & Soft Landsc
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: The University is looking to establish a Framework consisting of three separate Lots for the provision of Reactive and Planned Hard & Soft Landsc
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Landscaping work. The University is looking to establish a Framework consisting of three separate Lots for the provision of Reactive and Planned Hard & Soft Landscaping and Drainage to the department of Facilities Directorate at the University of Leeds.
It is envisaged that the Framework will be awarded to a minimum of 3 Suppliers and a Maximum of 6.
The University of Leeds will award the contract as Multiple Lots:
Lot 1 - Reactive and Planned Hard Landscaping
Lot 2 –Reactive and Planned Soft Landscaping
Lot 3 - Reactive and Planned Drainage
CONTRACT LENGTH:2 + 1 + 1 The contract will be initially awarded for 2 years extended annually for 2 further years subject to satisfactory performance.
5. CPV Codes:
45112700 - Landscaping work.
KA02-5 - For drainage
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/09/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 13/10/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes