GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF User Interface for Bubo Al
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF User Interface for Bubo Al
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Business transaction and personal business software package. Business transaction and personal business software development services. Industry specific software package. This is an ERDF tender for the creation of a User Interface which enables Bubo AI Ltd’s customer base to understand potential profit opportunities to be leveraged and the management of the subsequent pricing changes there-on-after. Also, the creation of 2 x animations to explain how Bubo AI Ltd’s software products work for marketing purposes.
5. CPV Codes:
48400000 - Business transaction and personal business software package.
72212400 - Business transaction and personal business software development services.
48100000 - Industry specific software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.110
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/07/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no