GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: FFP3 Mask Requirements - Urgent
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: FFP3 Mask Requirements - Urgent
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/
Contact: Jon Borley, Attn: Jon Borley
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Protective gear. Protective headgear. Protective and safety clothing. Northumbria University are looking to place an order to purchase an initial quantity of approx 2,000 FFP3 masks (no lesser equivalents will be accepted) ahead of the new academic year in September 2020.. A fully priced quotation, available stock levels and delivery timescales is required for this initial purchase with a view to potentially purchase a significant additional quantity in the medium to long term.
5. CPV Codes:
18143000 - Protective gear.
18444000 - Protective headgear.
35113400 - Protective and safety clothing.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 12/06/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 19/06/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no