GB-York: Feasibility study and associated advice ITT
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-York: Feasibility study and associated advice ITT
2. Awarding Authority:
York St John University
Finance Department, Lord Mayor's Walk, York, YO31 7EX, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 7976436258, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.yorksj.ac.uk
Contact: Paul Revell, Attn: The Head of Commercial Strategy
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. York St John University (YSJU), working with the City of York Council (CYC) and the York and North Yorkshire Local Enterprise Partnership (YNY LEP) is seeking to procure a skilled consultancy (or consortium) to provide a concept and financial feasibility study for the York Venture Creation Lab (YVCL). The aim of this project is to create a business hub in the heart of York that provides start-up, move-on, and collaboration space for SMEs, alongside learning and professional development.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE21 - York
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: York,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/05/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Finance Department, Lord Mayor's Walk
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 08/06/2020
Period of Work End date: 04/12/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no