GB-Leeds: Z/3838 New Substation and Electrical Supply for Lyddon Terrace
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/3838 New Substation and Electrical Supply for Lyddon Terrace
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Electrical services. Five properties along Lyddon Terrace have electrical supplies from the University of Leeds (UoL) private Low Voltage network. These supplies are approximately 50-60 years old.
This scheme is to remove these existing UoL electrical supplies, construct a new substation and provide new electrical supplies from a new Northern Power Grid Transformer.
5. CPV Codes:
71314100 - Electrical services.
IA01-9 - Design and construction
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 22/05/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/06/2020
Period of Work End date: 24/07/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no