GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T19/3441 Provision of Student Personal Development Events for the Faculty of Business and Law
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T19/3441 Provision of Student Personal Development Events for the Faculty of Business and Law
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University, Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 1XE, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4078, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Emily Ryan, Attn: Emily Ryan
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Event services. Education and training services. Student personal development events
5. CPV Codes:
79952000 - Event services.
FA04-5 - For training purposes
80000000 - Education and training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T19/3441 Provision of Student Personal Development Events for the Faculty of Business and Law
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 12/05/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes