GB-Leeds: DW572 - Mechanical Operator Term Service Contract
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: DW572 - Mechanical Operator Term Service Contract
2. Awarding Authority:
Leeds Beckett University
212 Queen Square House, Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, LS2 8NU, United Kingdom
Tel. +441138126249, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Contact: Darren Wood, Attn: Darren Wood
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services of electrical and mechanical building installations. Leeds Beckett University are seeking tenders for the maintenance, servicing and management of automatic doors/ barrier/ shutters/ bollards/ gates/ entry access/ turnstiles and all their related components across the Leeds Beckett University estate.
5. CPV Codes:
50710000 - Repair and maintenance services of electrical and mechanical building installations.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: DW572
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/04/2020 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes