GB-Leeds: 2020/6 Market research for Agri-Systems
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2020/6 Market research for Agri-Systems
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3433798, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/delta/
Contact: Saima Bibi, Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. We wish to test the hypothesis outlined above and to inform the broad aims and objectives and potential research focus forthe University’sagri-systems Centre of Excellence. The study will identifyand fully define the unmet (or under-met) needs and wants ofpotential research and innovation collaborators withthe Centre of Excellence. The study will research and describethe opportunity defined bythe marketand the competitive environment.
The key output of this work will be a market insights report identifying areas of growth and opportunities for research collaboration in the defined markets. The market insights gathered through this research will inform the University’s strategic planning process focus and prioritise our scientific research efforts to meet the needs of industry.
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/03/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 02/04/2020
Period of Work End date: 08/05/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no