GB-Middlesbrough: Occupational Health Screening for Students
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Occupational Health Screening for Students
2. Awarding Authority:
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Health and social services.
4. Description: Health and social work services. Health services. Miscellaneous health services. Company health services. Teesside University operates a tendering procedure for external services and invites tenders from agencies to provide Occupational Health Screening Services for the contract period for all appropriate applicants and students in the School of Health & Life Sciences.
5. CPV Codes:
85000000 - Health and social work services.
85100000 - Health services.
85140000 - Miscellaneous health services.
85147000 - Company health services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.154
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/04/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no