GB-Middlesbrough: BREEAM Assessor for Buttery Refurbishment
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: BREEAM Assessor for Buttery Refurbishment
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: BREEAM Assessor for Buttery Refurbishment
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Building consultancy services. The purpose of this document is to provide a brief and supporting documentation for those tendering to enable Teesside University to select the BREEAM Assessor for the Buttery refurbishment. The project aspirations will be to include BREEAM Fit Out & Refurbishment assessment, the target will be to achieve ‘Excellent’
It is currently envisaged that an Architectural Led Multi-Disciplinary Design Team will be appointed by the client and will prepare the design up to and including RIBA Stage 3. The project will be passed to a main contractor on a Design & Build basis from RIBA 4 to completion.
Teesside University, in accordance with its recent masterplan, intends to refurbish the Buttery building to create a multi-functional dedicated space for Post-Graduate students. The Buttery is situated to the North of Teesside University’s campus, within the curtilage of the Grade II listed Waterhouse building, the Buttery does not constitute part of the listed status afforded to the Waterhouse.
5. CPV Codes:
71315200 - Building consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q19.68
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/03/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: closing date extended to 10/3/2020 5pm TKR-2020225-PRO-16058436
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 23/03/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no