GB-Leeds: R/3706 - Supply of an integrated Laboratory-Scale Fibre Analyser and Associated Software System.
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: R/3706 - Supply of an integrated Laboratory-Scale Fibre Analyser and Associated Software System.
1. Title: GB-Leeds: R/3706 - Supply of an integrated Laboratory-Scale Fibre Analyser and Associated Software System.
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Sam Greaves
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Machinery for textiles. Notice of award of an integrated Laboratory-Scale Fibre Analyser and Associated Software System.
The purpose of the Laboratory Fibre Analyser and Software System is to enable the characterisation of the dimensions and mechanical properties of fibrous materials, under both dry and wet conditions.
5. CPV Codes:
42710000 - Machinery for textiles.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
52c Borough High Street, London, SE1 1XN, United Kingdom
Tel. 01264 334700, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Henry Smith
Value Cost: 63,295
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/02/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 12/03/2020
Period of Work End date: 12/03/2022