GB-Leeds: R/3707 Supply of a Laboratory Yarn Spinning System
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: R/3707 Supply of a Laboratory Yarn Spinning System
1. Title: GB-Leeds: R/3707 Supply of a Laboratory Yarn Spinning System
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Sam Greaves
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Textile spinning machines. NOTICE OF AWARD of a Laboratory Yarn Spinning System.
The purpose of the Laboratory Yarn Spinning System is to enable the manufacture of short, medium and long staple fibre yarns.
It is envisaged the Yarn Spinning System will consist of a laboratory-scale carding machine, laboratory-scale drawframe/roving machine and a laboratory-scale yarn ring spinning machine.
5. CPV Codes:
42712000 - Textile spinning machines.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Via Masserino 6, Puegnago Del Garda, 25080, Italy
Tel. 00390365653120, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Dejan Lalevic
Value Cost: 128,401
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 05/02/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 29/04/2020
Period of Work End date: 29/04/2021