GB-Leeds: Z/3783 SCAPE 2.01 – Lab Cooling
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/3783 SCAPE 2.01 – Lab Cooling
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Mechanical engineering installation works. Lab 2.01 experiences temperature fluctuations due mainly to the solar and the appliance heat gains.
Lab temperatures should be maintained at 21⁰C (comfort cooling control conditions) in line with the UoL space heating and cooling policy and the energy management policy.
Initial proposals are to manage the heat gains with a split type “DX” cooling system. Fan coils will be installed within the lab and refrigerant pipe work will connect the indoor units to the outdoor condensing unit(s). The outdoor unit will be positioned on a lower mezzanine flat roof.
5. CPV Codes:
45351000 - Mechanical engineering installation works.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 09/03/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no