GB-Middlesbrough: Cladding Safety Review
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Cladding Safety Review
2. Awarding Authority:
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Cladding. Fireproofing work. Fire and explosion protection and control consultancy services. Fire-prevention services. The University has circa 15 different types of external cladding (excluding brick, concrete and stone), across its buildings. The buildings are of varying ages and uses and the University wishes to undertake a review of the level of risk relating to fire of the external facades on its buildings.
5. CPV Codes:
44212381 - Cladding.
45343100 - Fireproofing work.
71317100 - Fire and explosion protection and control consultancy services.
75251110 - Fire-prevention services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.66
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/03/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 23/03/2020
Period of Work End date: 25/05/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no