GB-Leeds: Z/2154 Reactive and Planned Hard Landscaping Maintenance and Drainage
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2154 Reactive and Planned Hard Landscaping Maintenance and Drainage
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Landscaping work. The University is looking to establish a Framework consisting of two separate Lots for the provision of Reactive and Planned Hard Landscaping Maintenance and Drainage to the department of Facilities Directorate at the University of Leeds.
It is envisaged that the Framework will be awarded to a minimum of 2 Suppliers and a Maximum of 6.
The University of Leeds will award the contract as Multiple Lots:
Lot 1 - Reactive and Planned Hard Landscaping Maintenance
Lot 2 - Reactive and Planned Drainage
5. CPV Codes:
45112700 - Landscaping work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/03/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes