GB-Leeds: Z3811 Rhizotron Structural Engineering Services University of Leeds
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Z3811 Rhizotron Structural Engineering Services University of Leeds
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z3811 Rhizotron Structural Engineering Services University of Leeds
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 34 35795, Email: A.Copcutt@leeds.ac.uk, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/members/university-of-leeds/
Contact: Anne Copcutt, Attn: Anne Copcutt
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Structural engineering consultancy services. The University of Leeds has secured a cross-faculty grant for research into various aspects of arable farming. Amongst the facilities a Rhizotron is to be constructed. This is a predominantly underground structure expected to be largely of reinforced concrete comprising a central spine tunnel with windows opening onto the soil either side.
We would like to seek a full Structural Engineering service for the project. Included information:
•Plans and sections of the proposed building
Professional services scope is to be the Association of Consulting Engineers (ACE) Schedule of Services Civil and Structural Engineering Single Consultant or Non-lead Consultant Schedule of Services (2011).
5. CPV Codes:
71312000 - Structural engineering consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Z3811 Rhizotron Structural Engineering Consultants
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 19/02/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: The closing date for submissions is amended to 19/02/2020 & an updated 'Tender Details' document (Rev3) has been published with the revised date. TKR-2020211-PRO-15975705
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 24/02/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no