GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T19-0015 Provision of an HR Executive Search and Recruitment Framework Lot 1
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T19-0015 Provision of an HR Executive Search and Recruitment Framework Lot 1
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University Newcastle
Sutherland Building, City Campus, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Personnel placement and supply services.
4. Description: Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security. Recruitment services. Placement services of office-support personnel. Supply services of personnel including temporary staff. Supply services of office personnel. We are looking to appoint suppliers who can provide specific sector expertise in the education arena as well as in the specialist area we are recruiting to. A fresh, dynamic and proactive approach is required from companies who are looking to be a valued partner to the University.
The Framework Agreement will be used for permanent, fixed term and contracted day rate appointments. Further information can be found at https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
The Invitation to Tender (ITT) Delta access codes are as follows:
Lot 1 M2QH2Z32W6
5. CPV Codes:
79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security.
79600000 - Recruitment services.
79612000 - Placement services of office-support personnel.
79620000 - Supply services of personnel including temporary staff.
79621000 - Supply services of office personnel.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T19-0015
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 19/02/2020 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes