GB-Middlesbrough: Architectural Led Design Services for Buttery
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Architectural Led Design Services for Buttery
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Architectural design services. The purpose of this document is to provide a brief and supporting documentation for those tendering to enable Teesside University to select the Architectural Led Multi-Disciplinary Design Team for the Buttery refurbishment. Teesside University anticipates the works will be undertaken by a main contractor on a Design and Build basis and therefore requires design services from this tender up to and including RIBA Stage 3 from the appointed consultants. Teesside University has completed RIBA stage 0 Strategic Definition, information within these tender documents are to provide details to cover this stage.
Teesside University, in accordance with its recent masterplan, intends to refurbish the Buttery building to create a multi-functional dedicated space for Post-Graduate students.
The Buttery is situated to the North of Teesside University campus, within the curtilage of the Grade II listed Waterhouse building, the Buttery does not constitute part of the listed status afforded to the Waterhouse.
5. CPV Codes:
71220000 - Architectural design services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.59
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/02/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 02/03/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no