GB-Middlesbrough: Cost Management & Contract Administration Services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Cost Management & Contract Administration Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Consultative engineering and construction services. The purpose of this document is to provide a brief and supporting documentation for those tendering to enable Teesside University to select the Cost Consultant and Contract Administrator for the Buttery refurbishment. Teesside University anticipates the works will be undertaken by a main contractor on a Design and Build basis and therefore requires the Cost Consultant appointed through this tender from RIBA Plan of Work Stage 1 up to and including Stage 7 and Contract Administration from RIBA Plan of Work Stage 4 up to and including Stage 6. Teesside University has completed RIBA stage 0 Strategic Definition, information within these tender documents are to provide details to cover this stage.
It is currently envisaged that an Architectural Led Multi-Disciplinary Design Team will be appointed by the client and will prepare the design up to and including RIBA Stage 3. The Design Team will also be responsible for preparation of tender documents and evaluations on return.
The role of Cost Consultant will provide professional support to the client through all RIBA Plan of Work Stages 1-7, co-operation will be required with the appointed Design Team through Stages 1-3 and the appointed Contractor on Stages 4-7.
5. CPV Codes:
71310000 - Consultative engineering and construction services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.58
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/02/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 02/03/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no