GB-Leeds: MOBILE SHELVING FOR MUSEUM ARCHIVES
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: MOBILE SHELVING FOR MUSEUM ARCHIVES
1. Title: GB-Leeds: MOBILE SHELVING FOR MUSEUM ARCHIVES
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 220 1946, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement Department, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Archive shelving. We require new mobile shelving for our Library and Archive Store to replace the existing installation which is over 20 years old.
The shelving must comply with British Standard PD 5454:2012, Guide for the Storage and Exhibition of Archival Materials.
5. CPV Codes:
39131100 - Archive shelving.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0167 MOBILE SHELVING FOR MUSEUM ARCHIVES
9. Awarded to:
Oaktree Lane, Talke, Newcastle under Lyme, ST7 1RX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01782 777666, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Area Sales Manager
Value Cost: 36,059.01
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 13/10/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/10/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2021