GB-Middlesbrough: Cisco Wireless Upgrade
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Cisco Wireless Upgrade
2. Awarding Authority:
Middlesbrough, Tees Valley, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Network equipment. Computer network services. The University’s network is Cisco from Core to edge. We have recently procured a pair of Cisco 8540 controllers in order that we can move all our estate onto the new controllers we need to replace our older Cisco wireless access points.
The University is looking for a supplier to provide the required Cisco wireless access points, the details of the network requirements are listed in the technical specification. This tender is for network equipment only.
5. CPV Codes:
32420000 - Network equipment.
72700000 - Computer network services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.57
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/02/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no