GB-Leeds: R/3706 - Supply of an integrated Laboratory-Scale Fibre Analyser and Associated Software System.
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: R/3706 - Supply of an integrated Laboratory-Scale Fibre Analyser and Associated Software System.
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Sam Greaves
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Machinery for textiles. The School of Design at the University of Leeds is seeking tenders for an integrated Laboratory-Scale Fibre Analyser and Associated Software System.
The purpose of the Laboratory Fibre Analyser and Software System is to enable the characterisation of the dimensions and mechanical properties of fibrous materials, under both dry and wet conditions.
5. CPV Codes:
42710000 - Machinery for textiles.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/02/2020 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 25/02/2020
Period of Work End date: 25/02/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no