GB-Leeds: Value For Money Exercise For the Provision of ICT Services to the CRNCC
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Value For Money Exercise For the Provision of ICT Services to the CRNCC
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01133433798, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Systems and technical consultancy services. As part of ongoing contract management, the Clinical Research Network Coordinating Centre (CRNCC) carries out appropriate audits and reviews of all current suppliers and services. The purpose of this engagement is to carry out a Value for Money (VfM) exercise for the provision of ICT services to the CRNCC.
5. CPV Codes:
72220000 - Systems and technical consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE4 - West Yorkshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: West Yorkshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/01/2020 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 03/02/2020
Period of Work End date: 06/03/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no