GB-Leeds: R/3707 Supply of a Laboratory Yarn Spinning System
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: R/3707 Supply of a Laboratory Yarn Spinning System
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Sam Greaves
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Textile spinning machines. The School of Design at the University of Leeds is seeking tenders for a Laboratory Yarn Spinning System.
The purpose of the Laboratory Yarn Spinning System is to enable the manufacture of short, medium and long staple fibre yarns.
It is envisaged the Yarn Spinning System will consist of a laboratory-scale carding machine, laboratory-scale drawframe/roving machine and a laboratory-scale yarn ring spinning machine.
5. CPV Codes:
42712000 - Textile spinning machines.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 08/01/2020 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 16/01/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no