GB-Leeds: QUANTITATIVE & QUALITATIVE AUDIENCE RESEARCH FOR ROYAL ARMOURIES FORT NELSON
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: QUANTITATIVE & QUALITATIVE AUDIENCE RESEARCH FOR ROYAL ARMOURIES FORT NELSON
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 220 1900, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://royalarmouries.org/
Contact: Procurement Department, Attn: Procurement Officer
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. Research services. Research and development consultancy services. Research consultancy services. Market research services. The Royal Armouries is running a tender to develop and deliver audience research and analysis to understand awareness of its Fort Nelson site amongst local residents and gain recommendations on how to build brand awareness. This research is the follow on from market understanding research carried out in 2018 for both Fort Nelson and the Royal Armouries Museum site in Leeds.
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73110000 - Research services.
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ31 - Portsmouth
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Portsmouth,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0173
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 09/01/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 20/02/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no