GB-Lincoln: Cobot Consultant Service - 281
Competitive Contract Award Notice
1. Title: GB-Lincoln: Cobot Consultant Service - 281
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Lincoln
Brayford Pool, Lincoln, LN6 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. 01522837188, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Vasos Melides
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Industrial robots. Automation system. This is a Contract Award Notice for an experienced supplier in Robotics and Automation for the development of Cobots (Collaborative Robots) within the food manufacturing industry was sought. The supplier will help the University to achieve the aims of the COTEMACO (Increase Competitiveness through Man and Machine Collaboration) project objectives, which is financed by Interreg North-West Europe, to encourage SMEs in food and automotive industries to implement collaborative robotics and digital technologies. This is a collaboration between the University of Lincoln and the Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership, for a period of 1 year, to enhance the uptake of SME's to incorporate Cobots in their manufacturing process.
5. CPV Codes:
42997300 - Industrial robots.
48921000 - Automation system.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 281
9. Awarded to:
Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education (GIFHE)
Nuns Corner, Grimsby, DN34 5BQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01472 311222
Attn: Director – Group Development
Value Cost: 75,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 29/11/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2020