GB-Leeds: 597RM SEO and Website Development Consultants
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 597RM SEO and Website Development Consultants
2. Awarding Authority:
Leeds Beckett University
C Building, Portland Way, Leeds, LS1 3HE, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 812 5814, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Attn: Rob Moore
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Leeds Beckett University are a partner in the European Regional Development Fund - Adventure Project. The project provides advice, knowledge and support to young growing SME business to help them increase sales and create jobs.
Leeds Beckett University are looking to appoint a 2 experienced Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Website Development consultants to provide support and advice to ERDF Ad:Venture Eligible businesses attending the Accelerate programme across the Leeds City Region. The support will mainly be delivered via a one to one meetings held as part of a one day event to mark the end of each Accelerate cohort. It may also include other activity where it meets the needs of the project, the businesses and the budget available.
Key contract tasks will delivering advice and guidance to meet the needs of the business and completing European Funding paperwork with each business. The consultant should have a good understanding of European Funding rules and guidelines, have experience of providing website support to young SME businesses.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 597RM
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category L: Below 10K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/12/2019 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no