GB-Leeds: Be Part of Research Service Development User Research
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Be Part of Research Service Development User Research
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1133434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Contact: Ben Waters, Attn: Ben Waters
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. The Clinical Research Network would like to commission user research ahead of planning the future development of the newly integrated service. The aim of the user research is to understand the place now of Be Part of Research in the CRN’s research participant journey, and to help set the vision for the future place of the service in that journey, and understand user needs in relation to a digital service around research participation. This will influence the future development of the service.
The user research should engage:
●Individuals who have not participated in clinical research
●Individuals who have participated in clinical research
Within each of these cohorts individuals must be engaged who are representative of diverse users with consideration given to sex and gender and age.
The objectives of the user research are as follows:
●To establish a framework of key user groups for the Be Part of Research service. We expect insights on each user group to cover: demographic headlines (are there any demographic trends regarding who typically falls within this user group?), their awareness of clinical research, the barriers, enablers and motivators for engaging clinical research, their typical digital habits and behaviours.
●To establish a set of service principles for Be Part of Research which can guide the development and improvement of the service provided to research participants, both via our digital services and in offline interactions e.g. with research delivery teams who might administer a medical intervention as part of research
●To establish a decision journey for participating in clinical research showing key decision stages and enablers at each stage
●To establish an ‘Ideal Research Participant Journey’ showing the ideal research participation experience for users from registering in a study to a study publishing results, and clearly delineating the role of both the personalised digital service and of offline interactions e.g. with research delivery teams in delivering this ideal experience
●To provide recommendation on the prioritisation of phase three development proposals and on the identification of any missing service elements from the phase three proposal.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 3758
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category L: Below 10K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/12/2019 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 09/12/2019
Period of Work End date: 14/02/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no