GB-M'bro: Online Financial Capability Training System
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-M'bro: Online Financial Capability Training System
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Financial information systems. Training software package. Training services. Management training services. This tender is for an online financial capability and training system which aims to enhance financial capability and help students to understand their money and budget more appropriately. The University is looking for a solution which includes a range of personalised learning and budgeting tools to help students keep track of their money, understand their overspending habits, reduce their bills and start planning for the future.
5. CPV Codes:
48812000 - Financial information systems.
48931000 - Training software package.
80500000 - Training services.
80532000 - Management training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/01/2020 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 20/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2035
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no