GB-Leeds: R/3704- Materials Digitization Scanner and 3D Visualization Light Booth
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: R/3704- Materials Digitization Scanner and 3D Visualization Light Booth
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3438178, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Sam Greaves
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Scanners. The School of Design at the University of Leeds is seeking tenders for a Materials Digitization Scanner and 3D Visualization Light Booth with Associated Software.
The purpose of the Materials Digitization Scanner and 3D Visualization Light Booth with Associated Software System is to enable the characterisation and presentation of the appearance of materials, in particular textiles, fabric, paper, film and art materials.
5. CPV Codes:
38520000 - Scanners.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/12/2019 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 18/12/2019
Period of Work End date: 18/12/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no