GB-Leeds: Z/3739 For the supply of Net-Zero Carbon consultancy services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/3739 For the supply of Net-Zero Carbon consultancy services
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Energy-efficiency consultancy services. The University of Leeds is looking to employ consultancy support to assist with the development of the University Net-Zero Carbon Implementation Plan (NZCIP). The key outcome from this work will be a costed implementation plan for delivering Net-Zero Carbon that accounts for commercial, technical and institutional feasibility. This will be used to finalise the NZCP in time for it to be signed off by University Council in March 2020.
We have developed an outline plan that could be used to deliver Net-Zero Carbon, entitled ‘Pathways to Net-Zero Carbon’ and attached as appendix 1. This is a high level description of our proposed approach and current operating assumptions. This was developed through knowledge of the estate, consultation and uses assumptions, such as the continued decarbonisation of grid electricity.
We expect the successful consultant to use a detailed desktop review to evaluate this approach and develop it into a far more detailed plan, commenting on its suitability and identifying missing opportunities/actions and challenges. We will require the consultant to use their expertise of the local, national and global context as part of the evaluation process.
5. CPV Codes:
71314300 - Energy-efficiency consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/12/2019 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 16/12/2019
Period of Work End date: 06/03/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no