GB-M'bro: NHC Pipework
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-M'bro: NHC Pipework
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: CO2 fire-extinguishing equipment installation work. Carbon dioxide. Mains gas. The National Horizons Centre project is receiving up to £3.2m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Department for Communities and Local Government (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund.
Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding
The contract will be in the name of Teesside University (the “Client”) Borough Road,
Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX.
The Contract is for the design, supply and installation of a new CO2 supply to the NHC2.09 Biochemistry Laboratory at the National Horizons Centre, Darlington.
The Contract shall be as described in the Specification and shall be for a period of one week, commencing 18 November 2019.
5. CPV Codes:
45343210 - CO2 fire-extinguishing equipment installation work.
24112100 - Carbon dioxide.
09121200 - Mains gas.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/11/2019 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 18/11/2019
Period of Work End date: 25/11/2019
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no