GB-Middlesbrough: Northumbrian Water Compliance Work
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Northumbrian Water Compliance Work
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Mechanical engineering services. Mechanical and electrical engineering services. Recent inspections carried out by Northumbrian Water identified remedial work required to the existing domestic water installations on campus to ensure full compliance with the current Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations. The Works shall commence Monday 09 December 2019 and will take place over six weeks with completion on Friday 31 January 2020.
5. CPV Codes:
71333000 - Mechanical engineering services.
71334000 - Mechanical and electrical engineering services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.33
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/11/2019 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 09/12/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no