GB-Leeds: Remedial Works to Fire Doors
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Remedial Works to Fire Doors
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 220 1900, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Fire doors. Royal Armouries wishes to appoint a company to undertake a programme of repairs (or replacements where necessary) of all fire doors highlighted within a report and prioritized as per RA Facilities team.
The supplier should provide a comprehensive costed plan of rectifications upon which the report we have commissioned is based and a timeframe for this.
5. CPV Codes:
44221220 - Fire doors.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0170
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/10/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/12/2019
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no