GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF DigitalCity Market Intelligence Support
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF DigitalCity Market Intelligence Support
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. DigitalCity is receiving £1,217,733 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. Teesside University wish to appoint consultants who share the University’s values and have the relevant skills, expertise and experience to enhance and support the DigitalCity programme through the delivery of market intelligence services to Tees Valley based SMEs. The overall aim is to support and enable Tees Valley SMEs to develop and grow.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.23
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/10/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no