GB-Leeds: Z/3053 Clerk of Works Clean Room
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Z/3053 Clerk of Works Clean Room
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/3053 Clerk of Works Clean Room
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Facilities Directorate
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Construction-related services. Construction supervision services. Construction consultancy services. The University of Leeds are seeking to appoint a Clean Room supervisor with appropriate qualifications and experience, for the new ICEPS development.
5. CPV Codes:
71500000 - Construction-related services.
71520000 - Construction supervision services.
71530000 - Construction consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
IRIS Engineering & Technololgy Ltd
Unit 7 Fern Court, Bracken Hill Business Park, Peterlee, Durham, SR8 2RR, United Kingdom
Tel. 01915182423, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Bob Preston
Value Cost: 115,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 14/01/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2019
Period of Work End date: 01/04/2021