GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF Digital Growth Consultancy
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF Digital Growth Consultancy
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. DigitalCity is receiving £1,217,733 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. Consultants are sought who can take an initial scope developed by the DigitalCity team and work with clients over a 2-5 day period, to deliver high quality support in keeping with the customer first standards operated by the University from November 2019 to 31st July 2022 with the possibility of a 12 month extension period. We require a maximum of three consultants per lot.
Clients and projects can be categorised as:
1. Digital businesses - looking to grow and improve productivity through the adoption of new processes, systems and products.
2. Non-digital businesses - looking to integrate and adopt new digital solutions to develop new processes, systems and products to support growth and improve business performance.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.21
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/10/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 06/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes