GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T18/3648 - Nanopore sequencer
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T18/3648 - Nanopore sequencer
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T18/3648 - Nanopore sequencer
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Northumbria Newcastle
Sutherland Building, College Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)7429 334 777, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/
Contact: Angelique Borsboom, Attn: Angelique Borsboom
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory centrifuges and accessories. Measuring instruments. Centrifuges. Tabletop centrifuges. Analysis apparatus. Northumbria University Newcastle has a requirement for a long read DNA and RNA sequencing device. We require a device which can provide long read DNA sequencing where data can be acquired in real time as the DNA interacts with a pore.. The device must be able to run 5 flow cells both singularly or concurrently and generate up to 150Gb of data during a sequencing run.
Further details can be found in our tender documentation.
Further details can be found in our tender documentation
5. CPV Codes:
42931100 - Laboratory centrifuges and accessories.
38300000 - Measuring instruments.
42931000 - Centrifuges.
42931120 - Tabletop centrifuges.
38432000 - Analysis apparatus.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC2 - Northumberland and Tyne and Wear
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Northumberland and Tyne and Wear,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T18/3648
9. Awarded to:
Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited
Gosling Building, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4DQ, United Kingdom
Contact: Danielle Folkard, Attn: Danielle Folkard
Value Cost: 72,414
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 25/09/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 30/09/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2019