GB-Leeds: Z/3600 Devonshire Hall - Blocks J & K Window Replacement
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Z/3600 Devonshire Hall - Blocks J & K Window Replacement
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/3600 Devonshire Hall - Blocks J & K Window Replacement
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk/purchasing
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Windows, doors and related items. Windows. Window frames. Installation of doors and windows and related components. Installation of door and window frames. Installation of window frames. Installation of doors and windows. Installation of windows. The project comprises the removal of existing stained timber windows together with security bars where fitted and replacing with PVCu windows with sealed double glazed units to comply with current Building Regulations. Windows to have Rosewood veneer to external faces and white internally. Existing window-boards to be over-lined with PVCu cills with end caps. All disturbance internally and externally to be made good.
5. CPV Codes:
44221000 - Windows, doors and related items.
44221100 - Windows.
44221110 - Window frames.
45421100 - Installation of doors and windows and related components.
45421110 - Installation of door and window frames.
45421112 - Installation of window frames.
45421130 - Installation of doors and windows.
45421132 - Installation of windows.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Illingworth & Gregory
John Street, Huddersfield, HD3 4NP, United Kingdom
Tel. 01484 656637
Attn: Jeremy Illingworth
Value Cost: 135,300
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 16/07/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 22/07/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/08/2019