GB-Leeds: RA-0163 - PROVISION OF 3D DESIGN & BUILD SERVICES
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: RA-0163 - PROVISION OF 3D DESIGN & BUILD SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201946, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Architectural design services. Engineering design services. Project-design services other than for construction work. Graphic design services. Speciality design services. Interior design services. Royal Armouries (RA) is running a tender to appoint a contractor to deliver a design-build contract that will provide 3D design services, and procurement and contract administration for the sub-contracted build and installation work required to deliver two newly displayed gallery spaces within the Royal Armouries, Leeds. The two spaces are 'Tournament Gallery' and 'War Gallery'. The tender will require the contractor to deliver design development for both displays from Concept Design, through Developed Design, to the overseeing of fabrication of the display elements themselves.
Tender documents will be disclosed on Tuesday 23 July 2019 to all companies who will express an interest by Friday 19 July 2019 (please register via Delta Portal)
5. CPV Codes:
71220000 - Architectural design services.
71320000 - Engineering design services.
79421200 - Project-design services other than for construction work.
79822500 - Graphic design services.
79930000 - Speciality design services.
79932000 - Interior design services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0163
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/07/2019 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 06/09/2019
Period of Work End date: 07/05/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no