GB-Leeds: R/3495c2 Through Air Dryer/Thermal Bonding Oven
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: R/3495c2 Through Air Dryer/Thermal Bonding Oven
1. Title: GB-Leeds: R/3495c2 Through Air Dryer/Thermal Bonding Oven
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +441133438178, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Sam Greaves, Attn: Sam Greaves
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Machinery for textile, apparel and leather production. Notice of award for a Pilot/Lab-Scale Through-Air Dryer/Thermal Bonding Oven.
A versatile pilot/lab-scale, flat belt Through-Air Dryer/Thermal Bonding Oven for research and development purposes, suitable for processing of preformed nonwoven webs and fabrics.
5. CPV Codes:
42700000 - Machinery for textile, apparel and leather production.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Via S.Pierino Casa al Vescovo 2 tratto 1/E, 51100, Italy
Attn: Sam Greaves
Value Cost: 70,900
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 15/05/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 12/06/2019
Period of Work End date: 12/06/2020