GB-Leeds: NC Website Development Consultant
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: NC Website Development Consultant
2. Awarding Authority:
Leeds Beckett University
212 Queen Square House, Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, LS2 8NU, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1138123227, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Attn: Nancy Couldwell
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Leeds Beckett University are a partner in the European Regional Development Fund - Adventure Project. The project provides advice, knowledge and support to young growing SME business to help them increase sales and create jobs.
Leeds Beckett University are looking to appoint an experienced website development consultants to provide support and advice to between 7 and 10 ERDF Adventure Eligible businesses across the Leeds City Region. The support will mainly be delivered via a ½ day Masterclass and via one to one meetings with follow up reports. It may also include other activity where it meets the needs of the project, the businesses and the budget available.
Key contract tasks will include developing a relationship with assigned businesses, developing and agreeing an action plan for delivery, delivering activity to meet the needs of the business and completing European Funding paperwork with each business.
The consultant should have a good understanding of European Funding rules and guidelines, have experience of providing website support to young SME businesses.
Interested? Please read the attached Invitation to Quote and fill out the tender return document. Tenders must be submitted via the web portal 4pm on the 2nd July 2019.
If you have any questions please submit through the portal – deadline for any questions is 12pm on 1st July 2019.
5. CPV Codes:
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category L: Below 10K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/07/2019 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 08/07/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2019
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no