GB-M'bro: Wireless in Specialist Teaching Spaces
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-M'bro: Wireless in Specialist Teaching Spaces
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Internet network. Networking, Internet and intranet software package. Internet and intranet software package. IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Internet services. The University’s network is Cisco from Core to edge. The University is increasing the wireless provision in specialist teaching spaces and is looking for a supplier to provide the equipment. The details of the network requirements are listed in the technical specification. This tender is for network equipment only
5. CPV Codes:
32412110 - Internet network.
48200000 - Networking, Internet and intranet software package.
48220000 - Internet and intranet software package.
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
72400000 - Internet services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.114
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 23/05/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2019