GB-Middlesbrough: Bus Service - Park and Ride
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Bus Service - Park and Ride
2. Awarding Authority:
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Land transport services, including armored car services, and courier services, except transport of mail.
4. Description: Public-service buses. Hire of buses and coaches with driver. Teesside University wish to procure a park and ride bus service in Middlesbrough.
5. CPV Codes:
34121100 - Public-service buses.
60172000 - Hire of buses and coaches with driver.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.115
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 15/05/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 23/09/2019
Period of Work End date: 23/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no