GB-LEEDS: SERVICE & MAINTENANCE OF FIRE ALARM DETECTION SYSTEM
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-LEEDS: SERVICE & MAINTENANCE OF FIRE ALARM DETECTION SYSTEM
1. Title: GB-LEEDS: SERVICE & MAINTENANCE OF FIRE ALARM DETECTION SYSTEM
2. Awarding Authority:
ROYAL ARMOURIES MUSEUM
ARMOURIES DRIVE, LEEDS, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201946, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://royalarmouries.org/
Contact: PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Fire-alarm systems. Alarm systems. Alarm-monitoring services. Royal Armouries is looking to set up a contract for the service and maintenance provision of the Fire Alarm and Detection System, to include all panels, detection (smoke and heat), standby batteries, break-glass call points, sounders and associated components.
5. CPV Codes:
31625200 - Fire-alarm systems.
35121700 - Alarm systems.
79711000 - Alarm-monitoring services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0155 SERVICE & MAINTENANCE OF FIRE ALARM DETECTION SYSTEM
9. Awarded to:
EFT Systems Ltd
Cobden House, 39a Cobden Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 7TR, United Kingdom
Tel. 01704 229431
Attn: Adam Watts
Value Cost: 32,849.04
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 07/03/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/03/2019
Period of Work End date: 14/03/2022