GB-Leeds: Plant Equipment Maintenance & Service - Air Quality Systems
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Plant Equipment Maintenance & Service - Air Quality Systems
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Plant Equipment Maintenance & Service - Air Quality Systems
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 220 1946, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://royalarmouries.org/
Contact: Procurement Department, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services. To maintain and service the air quality equipment at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds (including the nearby satellite site known as the NFC), through a comprehensive planned preventative maintenance schedule in compliance with Health and Safety Regulations and industry standards.
5. CPV Codes:
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 238
9. Awarded to:
FES FM LTD
FORTH HOUSE, PIRNHALL BUSINESS PARK, STIRLING, FK7 8HWX, United Kingdom
Attn: ANDREW LUMB
Value Cost: 16,574.71
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 18/01/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 28/01/2019
Period of Work End date: 27/01/2022