GB-M'bro: Olympia Lockers
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-M'bro: Olympia Lockers
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Lockers. Sports goods and equipment. Teesside University is inviting quotations for the supply, installation and on-going maintenance of clothes storage lockers in the University’s sports facility (Olympia Building). The quotation should include provision of a 5-year warranty and maintenance agreement.
5. CPV Codes:
44421720 - Lockers.
37400000 - Sports goods and equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q18.63
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/03/2019 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 29/04/2019
Period of Work End date: 28/04/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no